The Most High Yahuah is pouring out His Ruach unto those who have to ears to hear, eyes to see and have not harden their hearts. For so long we have been living life our own way and not truly listening to the way of the Most High Yahuah. We have been listening to the doctrine and following the traditions of men which the Most High has warned us not to do. A lot of these doctrines and traditions makes us feel good and satisfies our flesh. We must step outside of our selves and ask the Most High is this correct and is it pleasing to the Father. 🙏🏾
As the scriptures tell us that Satan has deceived the whole world. We must ask the Most High, how have we been deceived? Satan does not appear to us as dark and evil; he appears to us as an angel of light seeking to devour our souls. Which means, Satan puts on a disguise and makes it look like he actually stands for good instead of evil. I have been following doctrines and traditions of men all my life and actually enjoyed them. However, the Ruach showed and told me to stop and seek the roots and truth behind my actions.
The Ruach took me all the way back to Nimrod and Cain’s covenant he took with Satan. In order for me to seek truth and revelation I had to take away my own way of thinking and my beliefs and follow where the Ruach leads me. If you reject what the Ruach is trying to tell you, you can easily open the door for Satan to mislead you, because Satan does not want to let you go.
However, we as believers MUST QUESTION EVERYTHING!
Matthew 15:9 “But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of me.”
Colossians 2:22 “Which all are to perish with the using; after the commandments and doctrines of men?”
Mark 7:7-9,13 🙏🏾7 Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. 8 For laying aside the commandments of Ahayah, ye hold the traditions of men, as the washing pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do. 9 And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of Ahayah, that ye may keep your own traditions. 13 Making the word of Ahayah of none effect through your traditions, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.
1 Corinthians 2:4-5🙏🏾 4 And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man’s wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power: That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of Ahayah. 5 Beware least any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after HaMashiach.
2 Timothy: 4:3-4 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; and they shall turn away their ears from the truth and shall be turned unto fables.
Doctrine and Covenants 1:16 🙏🏾 16 They (a)seek not the Lord to establish his righteousness, but every man (b)walketh in his own way , and after the (e)image of his own god, whose image is in the likeness of the world, and whose substance is that of an idol, which waxeth old and shall perish in Babylon, even Babylon the great, which shall fall.
- a. Matthew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of Ahayah, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
- b. Isaish 53:6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned everyone to his own way; and Ahayah had laid on him the iniquity of us all. Jeremiah 44:17 But we will certainly do whatsoever thing goeth forth our of our own mouth, to burn incense unto the queen of heaven and to pour out drink offerings unto her, as we have done, we and our fathers, our kings, and our princes, in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem: for then had we plenty of victuals and were well, and saw no evil.
- e. Exodus 20:4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
- e. Isaiah 41:24,29 Behold, ye are of nothing, and your work of nought: an abomination is he that chooseth you. 29 Behold, they are all vanity; their works are nothing: their molten images are wind and confusion.
- e. 3 Nephi 21:17-19 Thy graven images I will also cut off and thy standing images out of the midst of thee and thou shalt no more worship the works of thy hands; 17 And I will pluck up thy groves out of the midst of thee; so will I destroy thy cities. 19 And it shall come to pass that all lyings, and deceivings, and envyings, and strifes, and priestcrafts, and whoredomes, shall be done away.