2 Timothy 2:15 KJV
“Study to shew thyself approved unto Yah, a workman that needeth not be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth”
Knowledge is Power
It is up to us to piece together our lost identity. Our history as taught in the western school system does not teach us anything about us as a people prior to slavery. History movies and history books do not represent melanated people. Melanated people are also not represented in biblical movies. However, the school circulariums teach about Greek philosophy. It’s as if melanated people did not exists prior to slavery. I always questioned this thought. It appeared to me that this was done intentionally, but why?
The underrepresentation of melanated and/or indigenous people can not only be done for the soul purpose of white supremacy. How can one race of people be so insecure with themselves that for over 500 years they still hold strong on being dominate over all humanity to maintain their system of wealth, power, and privilege. Yet, at the same time they preach equality and do not want to share the American pie. I never understood the ideology of this social, economic, and political theory.
I have always had this inching in my soul that melanated people have something about them that Europeans do not want us to know. To put so much time, energy, and effort to erase our history is a powerful and sure sign that they are hiding something from us. What is it that we have? I used to think we must be the aliens and came from another planet and landed on Plymouth Rock. Seriously, I thought that.
One of my favorite sayings is “How do you know where you’re going if you don’t know where you came from”
On my Home page I stated through prayer The Most High Yahuah answered my prayer. He revealed to me that my history is in the Holy Bible. With that revelation, came new eyes to see and new ears to hear.
I am a Hebrew Israelite
Matthew 13:15-16 – 15. For this people’s heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lease at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them. 16. But blessed are your eyes, for they see; and your ears, for they hear.
It felt as if a dark curtain was lifted and while reading the Holy Bible, it took on a whole new meaning. It felt like The Most High Yahuah unlocked the secrets and mysterious of the Holy Scriptures. I immediately wanted to get baptized because I knew I would not be able to discern the scriptures on my own. I needed the gift of the Ruach HaKodesh, the comforter. So, I did, I got baptized.
Most people read the Holy Scriptures only and I believe it is a good starting point. However, once you free yourself to be led by the Ruach HaKodesh and break the mental chains of limitations you will truly set yourself free. Ask yourself who told you the Holy Bible was or is the only inspired words of The Most High Yahuah? Do you really think or believe Yahuah would put His all in one book knowing its publications is controlled in a world of white supremacy?
Not me, I am done with following a system of limitations. I go where the Ruach HaKodesh leads me. I do not follow man, I do not belong to camp or cult, and I do not follow the teaching of organized religion. I read the scriptures and follow the Word of Yahuah and Yahusha. If that makes me a bad person, so be it.
The Holy Bible has been changed throughout history. The slave Bible published in 1807 was used to educate and convert the enslaved population. The slave Bible included only 10% of the Old Testament and half of the New Testament. The purpose was to make obedient salves to accept the treatment they had to endure.
Currently today we have more of the Holy Bible, but how can we say for sure we have all of Yahuah’s inspired words. There are missing books of the Bible. In addition, there are plenty of historical books that connects back to the Bible. Which is what I study. I study history and the holy scriptures. It does take a lot of reading and studying. Most importantly it takes the Ruach HaKodesh, the spirit of knowledge, wisdom and understand to guide you.
In my library you will find books that I’ve research and as I write about my revelations and how it connects to the scriptures, I will list all my resources.
Always, I say Always, do your own research as well.
- The Holy Bible King James Version 1611 Edition
- NKJV Study Bible Large Print Edition; Holman
- Holy Bible KJV; Holman
- Book of Mormon, Doctrine and Covenants, Pearl of Great Price
- The Stick of Joseph In the Hand of Ephraim
- The Bible is Black History; Dr. Theron D. Williams
- Aprocrypha, Authorized (King James) Version; Cambridge
- The Interlinear Bible, Hebrew, Greek, English; Jay P. Green Sr
- The Sealed Portion, The Final Testament of Jesus Christ; Translated by Christopher
- Joseph Smith’s New Translation of the Bible; Edited by Scott H. Faulring, Kent P. Jackson and Robert J. Matthews
- The Old Testament Pseudepigrapha, Volume One; James H. Charlesworth Edition
- The Old Testament Pseudepigrapha, Volume Two; James H. Charlesworth Edition
- Compact Bible Dictionary, Zondervan Academic
- The Lost 116 Pages, Reconstructing the Book of Mormon’s Missing Stories; Don Bradley
- The Lost Books of the Bible and the forgotten book of Eden, Thomas Nelson
- The Book of Remembrance of our Ancient Grandmother
- Ancient Book of Jasher, Referenced in Joshua 10:13; 2 Samuel 1:18; and 2 Timothy 3:8; Ken Johnson
- History of Joseph Smith as Printed in the Times and Seasons; Jared Sorensen
- Ancient Book of Jubilees, Ken Johnson
- Josephus The Complete Works, William Whiston
- America B.C. Ancient Settlers in the New World; Barry Fell
- The Black Man, The Father of Civilization, Proven By Biblical History; James Morris Webb
- From Babylon to Timbuktu, A History of Ancient Black Race Including The Black Hebrews; Rudolph R. Windsor
- The Messiah in Ancient America; Bruce W. Warren and Thomas Stuart Ferguson
- The Three Books of Enoch and The Book of Giants; Paul C. Schnieders, Robert H. Charles, W.B. Henning
- Begin Again, James Baldwins’s America and Its Urgent Lessons For Our Own; Eddie S. Glaude Jr
- The Book of Prophecies Edited By Christopher Columbus, Robert Rusconi and Blair Sullivan
- The Thirteenth Tribe, The Khazar Empire and Its Heritage; Arthur Koestler
- Behold A Pales Horse; William Cooper
- The Slave Trade, The Story of the Atlantic Slave Trade: 1440-1870; Hugh Thomas
- A History of the Jews; Paul Johnson
- The Delectable Negro, Human Consumption and Homoeroticism within U.S. Slave Culture; Vincent Woodard
- Prophetic Whirlwind, Uncovering the Black Biblical Destiny; Onleilove Chika Alston
- The Urantia Book; Published by Uversa Press
- The Third Testament, Spirit of Truth
- Mexico Mystique, The Coming Sixth World of Consciousness; Frank Waters
- Preaches of the Great Awakenings, The Researchers Library of Ancient Texts Volume 5
- Tracing Your Family’s Genealogical History by Records; Dane Calloway
- The Sealed Portion of The Brother of Jared; The Brotherhood of Christ Church
- The Kongolese Saint Anthony: Dona Beatriz Kimpa Vita and the Antonian Movement 1684-1706; John Thornton
- The Other Bible; Willis Barnstone
- The Roman Empire, The Empire of the Edomite; William Beleston